Follow me.......





Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Doggie Daycare: April 1 REPORT......

In the whirlwind of life here in Judiland---with buying a new car for our fashionista, dealing with a random snow storm, hosting a Sunday dinner,  having some bumps and bruises with some software issues at the office, wrangling with budgets at the office and working out the details of getting Fleetwood Mac tickets for October.....I may have forgot to mention that our Grandog...the sweet and darling Bandit....has been in our care since Friday night. 
Everything has been going very well....except for the dog sitting part.  We have been spoiling him rotten and then some.  Perhaps that wasn't a good idea!!!!  Maybe I should have got the message that he was determined to do as he pleases when he decided to poop at Petsmart.  Right in the fish aisle!
We only took him to Petsmart to get him some new toys, treats and outfits....ya know, a little shopping spree with the Grandfolks....

My now-spoiled little Grandog is not only sweet and darling....we have come to find that he is also a master manipulator and a super genius.  Naturally, I would expect my son the doctor's dog to be a genius.  But, when you have a very Grandparent-spoiled dog and couple it with the genius part and the master manipulating part, what you end up with is a dog that has no intention of letting anyone get their way...except HIM!   
Are we at fault?  Have we undone all of the good training that my son the doctor has done for over a year?  Perhaps we are not yet ready for two-legged Grandchildren......

This little guy has done everything in his power to stop me 
from getting out the door and going to work.  
This sweet little fella has barked and hissed and growled and snapped each morning as I put my coat on.  He refuses to go into his crate.  He hides behind the chair. Not even this favorite cheese that 
I buy only for him has helped.
Yes, this little guy......
Don't go Grandma Judi! 

Interestingly, even though he has been the one causing all the chaos, I have become the one to blame.  Apparently, I am not in charge.   And, I don't have a commanding personality.  And, I'm a pushover. 

Or, maybe he thinks I shouldn't work.....

No comments: