Follow me.......





Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wrapped up in ribbons and bows......

and all that jazz!
Taking a little rest while on the party circuit this past weekend....

Yes, bloggerettes......I've been laying down on the job here.
Like everyone else, I've been swept up in the mania that is......CHRISTMAS.
And, what a MANIA it is. 
I am sure I don't have to tell you how crazy this time of the year can get....with all the shopping and partying and decorating and cooking and cleaning and shopping and partying and decorating and cooking and cleaning and shopping and partying and decorating and cooking and cleaning and....well.....not the mention the normal everyday stuff...like my job and my family obligations and shaving my legs...... so, you get the picture.   


Okay, it's time to get back to shopping and partying and decorating and cooking and cleaning......









1 comment:

Catherine55 said...

Adorable photo!! Glad you are having fun and enjoying the holidays!