Follow me.......





Thursday, June 3, 2010

When the moon is in the Seventh House and Jupiter aligns with Mars then peace will guide the planets and love will steer the stars......


My daily horoscope told me that I am in an exciting phase.
Therefore, I should let go of anything boring......


But, my HOMEscope said.....
Don't underestimate the value of an immaculately clean kitchen. Marvel at the shiny counter; the gleam of the fixtures will draw.

Then, my LOVEscope said....
Conserve your energy when it comes to your love life for now. You may want to try a mysterious smile instead of a long, rambling.



Well, geez, my dear astrologer.....I'd just love to let go of the boring stuff and the not-so-fun stuff and the pain-in-the-ass stuff and just be in that exciting phase!
But, honestly, an immaculately clean kitchen and giving mysterious smiles just wouldn't do it for me.


So, now what?

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Just keep singing !!!

Eileen, Founder, Organizer, Mayor and Chief Cook And Bottle Washer of the Anger Management Girls. said...

If you want I can come over and do the halftime routine that we did as cheerleaders to that song in 1973!!! That'll give you some energy.
I still remember all the steps. DO you have any pom poms at your house?