Follow me.......





Monday, June 21, 2010

Sometimes a girl just has to......

hit the snooze button.....

Yes, sometimes a girl has to do what she has to do....


I'm sure you wondered where I was.
Or, maybe you didn't.....
Whatever the case---here's the scoop: I had a few other details to take care of in the wee hours this morning.
One of them was sleep.
After all, isn't it the longest day of the year?



Yes, my morning routine was thrown off today.
I didn't greet the first day of summer as I would have liked.
Which I knew would set me off on the wrong feet....
So I made sure those feet looked good....

Yes, that's me putting my feet up in my little office off the kitchen......hiding from the dirty dishes piled in the sink, figuring out what to do about my uneven liquid tan and admiring my sassy little first day of summer shoes!!!
Like I said....sometimes a girl just has to do what she has to do!!!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

So true!

The Universe said...

The one thing "bad days" have over "good days," is that they're completely
optional.

Every day is a "whooohoooo" day,
The Universe

Jenny said...

Cute shoes!