Follow me.......





Monday, May 3, 2010

Take the cannoli.....




No wonder your cohorts called you Fat Clemenza....eating all those cannolis.
Yes, mia piasano......cannolis are a little bit of heaven.

I would have left the gun and took the cannoli too.





There's cannoli in my fridge.
They are calling my name.
With an Italian accent.
I can't resist a cannoli with an accent......
Now I need the gun.
I have to shoot the cannoli!

Buona giornata!
(I guess when you eat too many cannoli, you start talking Italian)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm....cannoli's are my fav!

Jacquie said...

Oh yea, just give me a spoon and you can keep the shell! I make these at Christmas and I eat more filling than what I put in the shell...well, in the old days I mean!

Harriet Schwartz said...

I like that, "shoot the cannoli". Hee Hee.

Gen said...

Loooovvvve cannolis! Did you see the new blog with your pics on it? Check it out!

http://superstarsoftheband.blogspot.com/2010/05/judis-before-and-afters-and-her.html

Nella said...

mamma loves cannoli's!