Follow me.......





Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Good Morning July!


The month of July means SUMMER to me. I love all the red, white and blue and the picnics and the little girls wearing summery bows in their hair. I love hamburgers and hotdogs sizzling on the grill, little kids twirling sparklers and stolen kisses under firework filled skies. I love blankets laying on the grass and whole peanuts in the shell and fresh cherries with their stems attached. I love daisies popping out in the garden, the sounds children's laughter as I pass by a swimming pool and wild tiger lillies reaching towards the sky. I love watermelon and water balloon battles and fire flies at night. I love sunny mornings and warm nights. I love sitting on the deck gazing at a fully grown garden. I love margaritas and ice cones and trips to Dairy Queen. I love planning a big party and making a big jug of sangria. I love July. And, July loves me.

No comments: