Follow me.......





Friday, June 27, 2008

TGIF.............

I've arrived at Friday. Not without some wear and tear. But, I've survived...that's the important thing. I mean..... what's a girl to do? Not put on make up, eat potato chips and watch reruns of "Lost in Space"? I should say not. Yes, at the moment, things are a little....oh...how do you say it?.....fucking shitty. Oh well, could be worse. Right? The electrical fire didn't kill anyone and I still have power on the entire lower level of my house. So, no problem with frying up more meatballs, cooking more sauce and boiling those gadzillion pounds of pasta. Yes, things are looking up. If I've learned anything in this life, I've learned this---this is not the time to let yourself crumble. Save that for the good times when you have the energy and the desire to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get on with it. Funny thing is....when all is well....you won't want to crumble. So, in the end....it's all good. But, still.....save the despair and panic attack until you feel better. It's much easier then. These are the times when you must shave your legs, wear a fun new shade of lipstick, slap on a tight ass pair of cute capris and march to a shoe store. It's the only sure cure. Looking good.....the only revenge for shitfuck days.

Oh....and by the way....you will not catch me going to Subway any time soon.
Look at this.....

“Fat People Smell Bad,” Says Subway


Yeah, don't mess with Judi.........

1 comment:

Jody V said...

Judi,

Your blog is amazing like your weight loss! I am a fellow August Bandster and follow your blog faithfully!

Jody