Follow me.......





Friday, December 7, 2007

Decking the Halls.....Judi style......

Christmas decorating at my house is not for wimps. It's a backbreaking, massive undertaking. It takes an entire day to drag everything out of storage. It takes a full weekend to set up the large Christmas tree in the entry way and then it takes about 2 weeks to finish the rest of the house. At the moment, I'm in the final stages. I have to finish the china and crystal cabinets, the bathrooms, the upstairs hallway and the outdoor decorations. Then, I have to clean up. Like I said---not for wimps.
I spent the better part today and tonight decorating. At one point, I found myself so frustrated by the amount of work and the mess I was creating that I yelled out "why can't I be a normal person and just put up a tree and a wreath?" No one was there to answer me. Except for me. And, I already knew the answer. Because I am me.
Here's a peek at ME....


And, my Lapband will help ME be ME for a very long time........
Happy Decorating!

No comments: