Follow me.......





Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy 6th Blogaversary to Stories from the Road!



Let us eat CUPCAKE......
Six years ago today, I hit the BLOGOSPHERE with  STORIES FROM THE ROAD......
I opened my heart and my life to the great land of cyberspace.
And, in turn, you rode along as I meandered my way through the hills and valleys of a journey that brought with it over a 100 pound weight loss, a new appreciation for life and fashion and fun and so many more amazing moments and blessings that I can't even begin to enumerate them here.....
What started as a way to chronicle my weight loss surgery journey and a vehicle to keep me focused has turned into so much more.
SO MUCH MORE.
I am eternally grateful for the gifts that this blog has given me and I look forward to many more years of sharing my world with all of you.....right here on STORIES FROM THE ROAD.
Don't go anywhere!!!
There's so much more life to share.....


Oh, and let's not forget my first key strokes.....I guess I didn't have much to say....the picture must have said it all....










Thank you for the pleasure of your company......

2 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

WOW! 6 years! Congrats on your blog and the many successes that we have all shared with you here. Onwards my friend!

Jody V said...

I've been a faithful follower for those 6 years! It's been great. Congrats!