Follow me.......





Thursday, November 6, 2014

Don't be fooled by RUNNERS!

It's NOT AS EASY AS IT LOOKS......!
I'm trying, I really, really, really am......

Clearly, I am not IN THE ZONE quite yet......
Because I want to give up more than I want to run.
There's always dishes to do, laundry to do, projects to tackle.....
And, geez, I am tired at the end of the day.
Some days I am tireder than tired.
And, my knees hurt.
And, my legs hurt.
And, I have this corn on my little toe that is ruining my life.
I watch runners effortlessly glide by me as I struggle to go that next 90 seconds.
They look so content and at peace.
I am so pained and at war with myself.
Sometimes I fight with my thoughts of failure.
Other times, I fight with my body of pain.
And, every day.....I fight with the idea of not doing it.
I'm trying not to give up.
Really, really trying......

1 comment:

Jody V said...

I'm right there with you Judi. Just looking to keep going. Hang in there! We got this!