Follow me.......





Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Does this WAGON make my butt look big?

There's nothing quite like trying to hold steady on the band wagon while hitting a little rough road.
At the moment, my little rough road is my self image and how I am feeling about how I look these days.
As much as I love, love, love my blog, sometimes I find myself comparing pictures.
Usually, when I look at my "BEFORE LABPBAND" pictures, I am ever so thankful for the way I look today. 
However, since I have about 3 years of "AT GOAL" pictures on my blog, it's easy to spend a crazy amount of time in comparing how I looked then to how I look now. 
Was I thinner then?
How much did I weigh when I wore that outfit?
I think I looked better before!
OMG, I can't believe how much I aged!
I think that hair color looks much better!
I need to go back to that hairstyle!

I don't know about you but I find when I am exceptionally tired and overly stressed and when I haven't had the time or energy to deal with the clothes laying in heaps in my bedroom and the shoes tossed about, I  get overwhelmed with trying to get ready to get out the door each day.  When that happens, I find that I am not as happy about the way I look.  The easy thing to do would be to just slow down and get things organized.   Yes, that would be the easy thing.....
I only have one question though---what should I give up in order to get things more organized? 

 


1 comment:

Tina@The BanditGirl said...

I am OH SO familiar with the clothes crisis. I hate it and it is usually when I am not happy about something else. Ordinarily, clothes don't have power, but in those moments of panic when I am in need of fabulosity and not finding it in my wrecked closet, I give all my power up to those stupid pieces of fabric. If you find a cure, please share. I would be ever so grateful! :)