Follow me.......





Monday, March 14, 2011

No need to put my face on the milk carton!

Unless, of course, it's a good picture of me.....

(My dear friend Kate and I on parade day at Easy Street rocking to Michael Gallagher)

Call off the Amber alert!
I'M HERE!
I was just a wee bit SHAMROCKED for the past 48 hours.
St. Patrick's Day Parade day can do that to a girl.

Forgive me, friends, for I did not blog.....

Yesterday was a day of rest.....well.....sort of.....
We had to change the clocks so I got just a wee bit out of whack plus I had to pack Toni up and then drive her back to collegeland and then I had turn around and drive back home again.
YES, that's what I had to do.....feeling just a wee bit green all day long.
But, that's what we mothers do.
We don't let a little Irish flu stop us from being the wonderful moms that we are!



As for today......

I truly believe that there should be a law that you cannot change the clocks the weekend of the St. Pat's Day parade and that the Monday after parade day should be declared a national holiday.
There's enough Irish politicians out there...... why didn't they do this????
Why does it take an Irish lass to come up with the good ideas?

3 comments:

Bookncoffee said...

I think you find fun wherever you are! ;-)
Have to wait til Thursday for my St. Pat's cheer! lol

Dutch said...

I love that sign. I hope you don't mind if I share it on Facebook.

Eileen, Founder, Organizer, Mayor and Chief Cook And Bottle Washer of the Anger Management Girls. said...

I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU!!!! I stopped at Smithfield Cafe to see if you were there.
I was going to go to Easy Street but I was with my son and I didn't want him walking that far. Our car was in the Strip.
We marched and had a wonderful day.

My fav. pin is the opposite of yours. "I Survived An Irish Childhood!"