Follow me.......





Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Over and over and over again.......

Can this winter and it's misery get any more monotonous?

As my forever friend, blog reader Debbie says........it's just like the movie Ground Hog Day
Every damn night, I got to bed thinking I'm going to wake up to something other than snow and sleet and cold and a driveway that resembles a skating rink!
But....noooooooo........I'm stuck in Punxatawney with Phil.....


Note to UNIVERSE: We are not in Punxatawney!

Happy Groundhog Day everyone!
GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Theresa said...

I feel so sorry for you guys. I'm in Louisisana, and it got down to 24 last night. The day before that we slept with the air conditioner on, go figure!

Bookncoffee said...

Did they ever dig the old groundhog out of the snow, to do his thing? lol

Bonnie said...

I would give anything to see the sun out again.

Amanda Kiska said...

Good news! Phil didn't see his shadow which means an early spring!

Lee Ann said...

Judi, it's so c-c-c-COLD! My husband just texted me that the car door froze shut this morning. Or maybe I should say it froze OPEN. He had to drive to work this morning with it frozen ajar. He couldn't close it. Lovely! One hand on the wheel, one hand holding the door closed. We are from Texas, Lord help us.