Follow me.......





Friday, October 31, 2008

Boo-li-icious!

It's a weekend filled with broomstick riding, visiting goblins, witch's brew and warlock stew.
Translation:
A college visit! (on the road again!)
Our boy Vince is home (YEAH!)!
A bonfire!
Yes, I'm cooking!
A bit of beer!
Happy Hallo-wine!

Just another weekend in my world.....


ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
May they never come back to haunt me!




Happy Halloween everyone!
Farewell October!
Don't forget to turn those clocks....FALL BACK!!!

STEP AWAY FROM THE CANDY!!!!

See you in November!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judi,
I AM NOT THE JEN that left that comment last night! I do not know if it is another Jen or someone playing a trick (it was Devil Night!) on you and me but it was NOT ME. I hope you knew that when you read it!
Happy T-or-T!
xoxox
the real JEN

Kathy said...

Happy Halloween. Enjoy your day. And yes, step away from the candy.....

Jody V said...

Happy Hallo-wine Judi!!

Remember wine is less calories than candy!! Enjoy your weekend.

Jody