Follow me.......





Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Super Fat Tuesday

If you're looking for a sure fire way to continue your Ground Hog Day and Super Bowl celebrations---it's here! You can overeat and watch CNN---all day! It's a Mardi-Gras Political Party hoopla!

And, if you happen to live in one of the 9 states where the voting is going on, what a bonus day it is for you! You get to have your voice heard and have that extra piece of cake plus a side of chili fries!

It's days like today that always get us into trouble........


ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judi,
You always entertain me and make me think. What an interesting outlook you have and a great sense of humor. This posting was class act.
Karis

Anonymous said...

Judi,
Back from sunny Bermuda! Everything was great except for wearing a bathing suit. I am tan but chubby. So I ran right to your blog to get inspired. Inspire me, please.
Jen