Follow me.......





Sunday, January 13, 2008

And so that was Christmas..........

The Christmas tree is gone.....it's now resting in the garage. The ornaments are safely tucked inside bags and boxes and containers. Later this week, I'll make my pilgrimage down to the Christmas Storage Room to put everything away. (Yes, I have a special room just for storing my Christmas clutter. It's the room next to my Fall Storage Room, directly across from my Spring-Summer Storage Room). Like I told you when I began my decorating----Christmas Judi-style is not for wimps! As I officially say farewell to another Christmas season---my first Lapbanded one---I wanted share this picture of Toni and I at our Christmas morning brunch. I'm leaving it here to document what I look like 5 months post Lapband. Plus, I think it's a lovely picture of my favorite shopping partner. Yes, I'm showing off........


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judi,
What's in that holly wine glass?
You look drunk! HA!HA!HA! Toni is gorgeous. She is yours with that special fashion style going on!
Invite me for brunch next year!
((((HUGS)))))
Jen

Daffodil Hill said...

You look FABULOUS, Judi! Lapbanding becomes you!