Follow me.......





Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's all in a day's work.......


.........at least that's what I'm telling myself.

I'll be perfectly honest, I'm thrilled beyond belief that I made it to this point in the week with my hair still in tact, my eyes still in their sockets and there are no claw marks on my face.
Because really.....there were moments in the past 72 hours when I was pretty sure I was going to pull all of my hair out or set it on fire.
There were other moments when I was sure someone was going to claw my eyes out.
And, there were other times when I thought it best I sleep with one eye open for fear someone was going to try to disfigure me during the night.
Such is life in Judiland during September.
I'm always shocked when I make it to October.
Higher Education is not a place for wimps.....

No comments: