Follow me.......





Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's a MOTHER of a DAY.......





So, this mother is busy getting ready for it.......
So, there's no time to chat.....I've got pots to stir and concoctions to concoct and it looks like I'm missing a few chairs......
But, before I go, I thought I'd share with you what I've got planned for our before-lunch cocktail hour....

Raspberry Kissed Bellinis
In a large punch bowl:
1 bottle Prosecco
33 oz bottle of Peach Nectar
6 ounces of Raspberry Vodka
Ice




Raspberry Brie Bites


  • 1/3 lb brie cheese
  • 30 miniature phyllo cups (2 boxes)---found in the frozen food section near the desserts
  • 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
  • Preheat oven to 350°F.
  • Cut brie into 3/4 inch cubes and gently press one cube into each mini phyllo cup.
  • Top each cup with a dollop of jam.
  • Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.


May your day be filled with love, laughter and sweetness!


Waiting for the sun to come up on another Mothers' Day in Judiland.....

1 comment:

Jody V said...

It looks beautiful Judi! Thanks for sharing the recipes. Have a great day!